Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 10, 2014

Thank you to my wonderful clients!  It is an honor accompanying you on your journeys.

Testimonials:

I had some coaching sessions with Nadine and she was wonderful.  Nadine helped me put together a lot of pieces in my life and see them as interconnected. Then as we worked together I became less overwhelmed and felt like I could handle what was going on. Ultimately, I feel better about myself and know I can tackle everything that is going on. 
-- Arianna Bullard, Bloomfield, NJ
I too was going to give a little Nadine shout out! I just planted some of her coaching flyers at Montclair Baby. I just finished 8 weekly sessions with her and they were invaluable. Nadine helped me navigate both the crowded contents of my head and my life’s latest challenges so I could successfully arrive at a truly focused vision for my immediate future. Together, we uncovered the strengths and abilities I had lying dormant within myself (as opposed to telling me what she thought I needed to do) and activated my truest passions and turned them into a clear direction for me to take my career in—while also putting them in context with my new role as a parent. Lots of gratitude for Nadine!
-- Jade Newkirk, Montclair, NJ
I have found that working with Nadine feels like sharing coffee with a wise friend – comfortable, open, and honest. Nadine is someone in whom you can easily confide even the most perplexing or daunting of situations, and she will hold you accountable for doing the challenging work of exploring aspects of your personality that contribute to your successes and failures.   Nadine helped me to reshape some of my major, negative trains of thought that were limiting my potential for success and happiness. She has given me the tools I need to move forward in a more confident, self-assured manner in every aspect of my life. I am now gainfully and happily employed in a new job that is meaningful to me, and I am living in a new city that brings me endless joy. Kudos to Nadine and her life-coaching talents! She is exceptionally gifted, and the recent outcomes in my life are proof positive of her coaching skills.
-- Sarah M., Washington DC
I always feel good after talking with Nadine. It feels good to have a clear plan and someone not only rooting for me, but counting on me to do it. Even when I don't accomplish my weekly goals, it makes me pause and think about why and that's been invaluable in restructuring my time and giving myself a break. Nadine has also helped me to slow down and appreciate joyful moments in my life.
-- Apryl Lee, Little Falls, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment